Originally Posted By: Generizer
Originally Posted By: gia jordan
Gen,

It's not MY fantasy to run back and forth to the post office for just $20* a pop.

*Im guessing $20 is the going rate for that. That's what Kimberly Kane told me a long time ago.

Holy mother of shit $20?! No way. The cheapest I've ever sold mine for are $40. Worn a day, overnight and mailed out. Usually they want a couple of days and in that case they usually pay around $100. I get guys who want pissed soaked panties in which I'll put in a ziploc back and then vacuum seal it, sell those for a couple hundred. I pretty much make my car payment with this and some leftover LOL

Just sold a $6 cheap V-neck shirt from Old Navy for $100 to wear to bed for a couple nights.

This is why I was passionate enough to interject.

$40 was standard for panties in the 90s when the ex was phone sexing and videoing. That pantie money put a new roof on the house and sent us to Vegas for a week. I guess money's money for me. I can dig where Gia's really coming from, tho. It'd just be symbolic backslide to the bad old days. Same reason she won't show her knew...old by now...knocks.