Originally Posted By: LouCypher

20 years old?. was it a fear factor episode?.

you wanna make it even stranger?. this is the place.

I actually considered putting the link up for about 2 seconds, but I'm not very drunk tonight so it isn't going to happen.

I had been telling a story about when I met Princess Stephanie of Monaco in a little shithole bar in Monte Carlo (which isn't exactly a unique story since anybody who has ever had a drink in a bar in Monaco at that time in her life has a pretty good chance of having the same story). So, I was doing a google search trying to find the name of the bar and pictures of Monaco.

Anyway, I probably never saw the person taking the video since even though I was in the frame more than once, and one time probably LESS than arm's distance away for a couple of minutes, I never made eye contact with the camera and don't show any recognition I was being filmed--and although I remember being there, I never knew I was in somebody's "tourist video".

According to the uploader's YouTube site, the video itself was made on something other than video tape, transferred to VHS tape in the 90's and uploaded to YouTube just a couple of months ago.