Originally Posted By: J.B.
Originally Posted By: Jerkules
Chinese food and a nap. I partied pretty hard Saturday night, so I stayed in tonight.

Yeah, you seemed pretty drunk on something Saturday. I thought it was the immense power of moderating a bukakke board. You werked for it, no doubt, but like I said,I prefer Jig's no drama approach over this "Be Grateful for what you get, Peasant" shtick that's the rage these days. That's not what XPT ever was, and no one's buying it but the Pipsqueak, who's gobbling sandwich crumbs like he's someone's pet mouse.

Me? I drank scotch with Ms. Jerkins and mocked hipsters dressed like extras from the latest cinematic Gatsby abomination. To each their own.

Brutha, look around. 1000views, 99replies, and some of the best hate been spewed here in a while. That is pretty good for a non-pic thread. Especially since we only got like 11 people posting here.

Jig seems to only like stirring up people he hates. I enjoy stirring up the board as a whole. Chaos = clicks.

Happy 2014, man.