Originally Posted By: Jigaloo
What is with all the hate for TRPWL and Jerkules, yet none for me? Is it because my bitches here know their place?

I knew there would be a grenade or 2 comin at us Mistah Jigaloo, so I jumped on em to protect you. It is still US vs THEM, My Brutha, just the US is less in numbers now, so we need to protect our own from THEM unwashed masses, that we used to be part of. I volunteer to be the grenade jumper; bullet taker; and disposable corpse, to be thrown under the bus as needed. "My life for you..... MY LIFE FOR YOU XPT!"

"who banned _______?" "Why was _____ deleted?" "How come my avatar was changed to a steaming pile of shit?" "How come Mr Horton's ladybois keep getting approved as comments on my profile, and I can't delete that disgusting shit?"

Buh-cause JERKULES FUCKIN said......SO! You think yer owed an explanation? FUCK! YOU! You were paid already, with 12,000 posts of PURE muther fucking stellar! They kept you comin back here, laughin an fappin an cringin and cryin, day...after...mutha...fuckin...day, for 5 gaddam years before he got his button. Jerkules was toiling away in Balloon Knot City, while y'all waltzed in and out as you pleased. He don't owe you shit! Kiss his ring or kiss his fat ass, Jobbers!
WOOOOOOOOOO! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WOOOOOOOOOO!
Come on! COME ON! Who wants to ride Space Mountain? How bout you, Darlin? WooOOOOoooo!

You Ham & Eggers wouldn't know what to do with that. That is what I thought.

HA ha ha