The board aint changing...as laws become more clear posts will get edited or changed...the mom thing can be charged to fruit of the poisonous tree...Exposing peoples personal shit on line is becoming a risky game. The hate sites of the world are creating a whole new revenue stream for jailhouse lawyers who send out removal notices for a small fee.. An old thread gets he bump, one of the 5000 plus daily sees it and the rest is history..

Instead of blaming me, be pro active , if there is a thread you guys have to have but it contains sensitive info, tell a mod and we can edit it versus the whole thread going away..

Kids are off limits ...not sure why that's so hard to understand ...it doesn't matter if he info is posted somewhere else, it shouldn't be posted here....

Iive been moding for over a year..I'm at year I've deleted maybe 2 threads and banned one dickhead.

Just say, Sean, I hate you because you've only been here for 2 years and you been pushed past me, don't use a stupid thread as the reason...JB was sucking my cock a few weeks ago, now he's mad about a thread? No JBs mad because I bumped Jerky and jig....Jerky and jig can be trusted to not let personal shit cloud their judgement. I get trolled and slammed endlessly on this forum, my site, and a bunch of others and do nothing. JB you would ban half the forum

When it's all said and done, there's no reason why XPT can have more industry interaction..for the most part all mods and admins are on board with that, if your not, like a reality TV show, you may get voted off

As for Willies Alexa number, your way off buddy, XPT hovers around 150,000 for the most part...

In the end, this is a business, while I understand you guys are set in your ways, have some consideration for the people that pay the sever bill...

Edited by TRPWL (12/29/13 10:24 AM)