Originally Posted By: Bornyo
I'm not sure what anyone cares about here anymore. Everyone has an agenda. I know Jeff started it out of spite and people came for the lulz, but there seems to be a shortage of both here lately and when you look into the profit side I guess it gets even more unattractive.

Maybe we need a stated AGENDA from whomever is in control these days and we can all decide to stay or go.

I was out watching some wrasslin (pix tomorrow probably) and y'all seem to have given me the shit storm I was longing for. Sure, I'd have liked some 18 y/o buttholes, but I can go anywhere for that. BILE, that is what this site thrives on and what makes it so special. The fact that y'all appear to have graced my coronation thread with it shows me how much I am truly loved here. Thanks to each and every one of you.

Mistah Bornyo, my fellow Moderator, I DID state an agenda, I want more friggin BTS gossip. I brainstormed some bribes to try and get the ball rolling. I also want the board to be more "anal-centric" and will be working on that in the cumming days.

I didn't know if you viewed HPOTD, B, so I am glad to know you received the thank you note I left for you in there. I still feel the core message of that thread did fit The Cage, but I do acknowledge the move to GPT put it into Beast Mode.

There are some who may think Hot and High would belong in GPT, but I think that one goes a lil too far towards creepy & sociopathic, so I hope you don't decide to move it. I would hate for the horror it contains to be w/o a disclaimer.

About TRPWL, he don't know the history and mores here, but he can be talked to and reasoned with. Of course the riff raff should lash out at him, as I would expect nothing else, but the other Moderators should be coaching him along.

Also, TRPWL is a good buffer between the site and Steve. Steve don't have the time or desire to dick around w/ us, so someone who does stepped up and we still have a place to act like a-holes and kick each other in the nuts. Really, if you can get past the fact that TRPWL is a fan of the Cowboys and of horrible television shows, he aint a bad guy.

Alright, time I go back to reading the hijinks.