"My daughter stated she was diagnosed with "gall stones" and I said, "No darling, those are gall nuggets". She had her gallbladder removed at age 30. Her real downfall was the "Baconator" from Wendy's. (It was out for only about a year and she then went under the knife.) And it's beyond a swindle. We are hardwired to crave salt, sugar and fat, and the fast food industry exploits this to the detriment of the world's population. Where are the food police? Of course, Michelle Obama got knocked around for suggesting that we have better school lunches for our children. What kind of upside down world do we live in, where butcher house floor scrapings, sugar, fat and salt are "fried food" fit for human consumption? We need a law."

"no, we need grown-ass adults to take responsibility for the shit they put in their bodies."

"

No, we clearly need consumer protection laws at the Federal level to protect the public. Have you had your blood vessel and pink slime sandwich today?"

"

nope , i had some eggs and a papaya for brekkie and some bison w salsa later because I CAN FUCKING READ and know that I should eat like a goddamn adult. Your daughter is a fucking idiot."

.............and scene!
"I'll never forget the moment during the lovely Alyssa Allure's scene in 'American Bukkake' where the fellow got out of his wheel chair to ejaculate on her face. It was grotesque but had a certain frisson." -Sock