Originally Posted By: Steezo
I believe I posted about this in the AA/Thursday-meeting thread, but based on the time that I recently, drunkenly left both my iPhone and my wallet in a taxicab, I now recommend to everyone that they get an iPhone case that has a couple of storage slits on the back for both a driver's license and a credit card.

Strangely, my cab driver set my stuff on the ground on the side of the road 5 miles from my house and a good samaritan out for a morning walk spotted my stuff, turned it into the cops and I got everything back the next day. Therefore I paid no consequences and learned mostly nothing from the experience. Except to get an iPhone case that can also hold my license and credit card.

It may be the hour or the weed, but I am not following this line of thought at all. Why do you want to attach your ID and CC to your phone? You loose your phone, the finder has your ID and credit card too? It sounds like an Identity Theft gift pack. Why don't you just P-touch some "return to" message on the back of the phone?