Originally Posted By: E.Y.Davis
OK, I am pretty happy with the results of the last time I posted a cellphone question, so I'm going to go balls out and see if XPT can succeed where the internet has failed. I've spent a couple of days on Google, watched probably a hundred reviews on youtube, and read twice as many written reviews with very limited results.

I want to know what cellphone case has the best grip. I mean something that is the opposite of the slippery case I currently have. I don't care about anything else. Just a good, comfortable, sticky, secure grip.

I've watched or read unlimited numbers of reviews that always have some sort of qualifier implying that there is a better case out there than the one being reviewed, but the other better unnamed case is... whatever.

Better, but more expensive. Better, but isn't as impact resistant. Better, but isn't as lightweight. Better, but isn't as thin. Better, but doesn't look as cool. Better, but doesn't come in as many colors. Better, but shows fingerprint smudges more. Better, but attracts lint.

I couldn't care less about that stuff. Does anybody have any ideas on which cellphone case is the least slippery, most secure, "grippiest" grip in the world regardless of all that other stuff? Any suggestions or contenders?

Oh yeah, no damn DIY advice. I read a couple hundred of those as well and I'm not doing any of that shit. I'm not gluing crap to my cellphone and I'm not attaching mechanical devices that wrap around your fingers, or anything else DIY. I'm just looking for a case that has a good grip and isn't slippery. I know one is out there.

i had a belkin grip case for one of my earlier ipwns. the 4 or 4s?. it was part of a package someone decided i should have and pretty much the exact opposite of what i wanted or needed. it had "grip" to a certain extent i guess but i'm not arthritic nor do i quick draw my phone so it got dumped.