I was cleaning up around the house and stumbled on my stash of unused cellphone cases and that got me thinking.

I have 2 cellphones. One is a work phone and the other is a personal phone. I am on the edge of deciding to just consolidate things and get rid of one, but I can't decide which to get rid of and which to keep.

My personal phone went from a Palm Pre (best cellphone I ever had) to the HTC Evo (good phone) to the Samsung Note (after the initial "wow factor" became too bulky to use as a personal phone) to the current Samsung Galaxy S3 (good phone--wish it was smaller and had better battery life).

My work phone is an iPhone 4S, but it has become my default personal phone as well because it is more compact and has much better battery life.

The iPhone is better hardware, but the android operating system is significantly better than Apple's.

I'd love to find an android smart phone the size of the iPhone 4S (or smaller) with decent battery life.

Until then, I can't decide which phone to keep and which to get rid of.