Originally Posted By: Rear Admiral
You know, Alex, if you were to pick up and move to the Philippines or Thailand you could have all the tranny girlfriends you want. Or check out DateInAsia.com; sign up as a man interested in women and browse the ads. If you find one with a knockout gorgeous girl who says she wants a man who will understand her real self, or some such nonsense, odds are good she's a tranny. Plus a lot of the ads just come out and say "I AM A TRANSSEXUAL". I think the odds are higher with those.

Correspond with some "girls", get yerself a plane ticket to Thailand or Phils, some spending money, and you're in chicks-with-dicks heaven. You might check out an air-courier service for a cheaper ticket; they sell you just the seat, and don't allow you to check baggage (they fill the bags with 70kgs of express parcels).

There are, of course, ways to meet trannies in the US, but as you know, the Asian ones tend to have a body size which more readily lends itself to a feminine proportion.

Have fun!

I don't wanna move anywhere, except California. But I do want to visit Thailand for the cheap whores. Not for the trannies, just for cheap whores in general. [Indigogo kickstarter for travel funds?]