I think Joaquin made Johnny Cash seem stilted and dour. I know he had his problems, but I am sure JC had some levity in his life.

Joaquin's acting seems to have only one speed: fully intense, which makes him completely uninteresting to me. I imagine he is an over-to-top method actor who has to live his characters around the clock as opposed to a real talent like Bryan Cranston, who can turn Walter White on and off like a light switch.

I have no sympathy for junkies either, the current one being Cory Monteith, fuck that dude as they fucked over Jack Klugman and Larry Hagman at the Emmies on the death tributes. Klugman and Hagman had much better careers than being on a marginal show about glee clubs.

The idiot had the world on a string and went to a hotel alone in Canada then shot up and boozed up, what a moron. If he checked out while partying with some bitches then it would have been just a stupid accident. This guy was looking to end it all for some reason.