Just sent a following complaint to the Olive Garden:

"Yesterday on Friday 27th 2013, I have visited Olive Garden restaurant number 1567, which is located on 696 Avenue of the Americas in New York City, and after I was seated and given the regular menu, I asked the waiter Thomas D if the Endless Pasta Bowl promotion was still available, to which he replied that it was no longer available. I was disappointment that I missed the Endless Pasta Bowl promotion but I still ordered grilled chicken flatbread and a drink. When I later came back home, I found the weekly circular with the Olive Garden insert, and it is advertised that Endless Pasta Bowl is available through September 29. I called the store's telephone number that was printed on the bottom of the sales receipt, and the woman on the other end confirmed that September 29th is the last day of Endless Pasta Bowl promotion. Even the Olive Garden website as of right now advertised Endless Pasta Bowl promotion for this New York City location. I feel very dissapointed that the server misled me about fictious end date of the Endless Pasta Bowl promotion and I think that he and especially his manager should have known better about the end date of this promotion. I feel that I was was baited by the advertisements and switched by the server, and as a retail manager myself, I find it hard to believe in that the server was not properly informed and checked by the store and/or corporate management of the terms and running period of such big and widespread sales event as the Endless Pasta Bowl."