Originally Posted By: fartz
Originally Posted By: Mr. Horton
Originally Posted By: fartz
My suggestion is you eat a dick and forget about your boring ass life.

Speaking of boring ass lives, I am eight and a half hours into a sixteen hour shift. Unless some major tits and ass walk in the door in the next seven and a half hours, the highlight of my day will be an old man informing me that "them damn transexual videos yall got are marked too damn high" and a deaf person who assumed I was fluent in tardspeak.

And fuck the Olive Garden.

But its Endless Pasta Bowl promo, nigga. 2x plates of bread sticks, 2x bowls of soup, 2x plates of pasta with meatballs and 1x highball glass of tasty beverage for under $20.00 is too good of a good deal to pass out on. [and I am taking photos there. Olive Garden photos are rare on the web.]

I think I will just stiff him with no tip and write the complaint to DCA, and let them sort that shit out.

How high are the tranny flicks are priced in your joint?

The old crappy totally tastess whatever the fucks are twenty bucks. The John Stagliano lady penis extravaganzas are sixty bucks. The price of AIDS these days....

That's too much money. The higest I've seen DVDs in red cases were $50.00 for new releases, and $45.00 and down for stuff that is like 1 month and older. Who buys these discs as your joint when you can get them online for half the price?