Originally Posted By: Brandon_Iron
Fact: Mackenzee's original agent was also her local pimp.
Fact: Before hiring a girl for a more expensive group scene, I would shoot her in a less expensive POV for loadmymouth.com. It's a quick, easy, same-day-pay gig that hundreds of girls have done without incident or drama. Rates have always been paid and no one has ever been paid less than what was agreed upon.

No one has ever been booked for a one-on-one scene and then had a dozen guys added. It's never happened. Unless you can tell me when it has, go fuck yourself or be a mankey and admit you are wrong.

The Big Mac Attack is over as far as I'm concerned. I resent the implication that I ripped her off and feel it was the other way around.

Bros before hoes. Everyone before damn dirty apes.

Okay, let me clarify, the incidents of you changing scenes when the girl is on the set don't involve Mackenzee, BUT you have done this to other performers, if you want me to give you the exact date/s and or titles of movies you have done this in then I can't, I could search the name of the performers I know you HAVE done this to through your catalog but what difference would it make??? Its not like its going to be a lightbulb moment to you as im sure you are well aware of who you have done this stuff to.
Look, you will still find plenty of girls to shoot, there is more supply then demand, and you aren't alone in this practice but denying it is offensive. Do your thing BI