I'm going to need a lot of these...

I wasn't referring to my greed, you simp chimp.
As far as "rates" go, that's something that's negotiated between two consenting parties. By your logic, bananas would have to be sold for the same price at Whole Foods and Ralph's supermarkets. But what if Ralph's can sell them for less? Are they doing something wrong? Of course not. It's business.

Mackenzee the Victim's scene lasted 14:32mins. Half of it was interview. 3 mins of blowjob. 3 minutes of doggie. 1 minute to pop, swallow, and thank her. If she worked a regular job, she could have done this scene on her lunch break with time to pick up a latte on the way back to the office. She left the shoot with more money than she expected to earn. We left on good terms, as evidenced by my offering a second, higher-paying gig which was offered and accepted by her agent. I was trying to put more money into this ingrate's pocket, not rip her off.

Where' s the outrage when "rates" in Prague or Budapest or St. Petersburg are lower than Los Angeles? I saw with my own eyes what Rocco paid one of the 10 girls in an orgy scene for Initiations #4. She fucked Rocco, Manuel Ferrara, Franco Roccoaforte, and me on top of interacting with the other 9 girls over the course of several hours. Mackenzee was paid more and didn't have to do ATOGM.

There's a POV series shot by a former AVN Male Performer of the Year where girls do multiple BG positions in a car for the same rate that Mackenzee was paid.

Your argument of my assholishness is wearing thin, almost transparent. And I know how much you like transparency.

Attachments
monkey.jpg (482 downloads)
initiations 4.jpg (447 downloads)