Been about a month with no cigarettes. I'm breathing better and my sense of smell has returned. This vaporizer thing is the best investment I've made in quite some time. I'm getting pretty sick of reading all these articles of how bad vaporizing is for you. I call bullshit. Now I know it would be silly to think that vaping propylene glycol, glycerine, nicotine, and flavoring could be good for you, but I'd bet the farm that it's ten times better for you than smoking. I tried a cigarette a couple of weeks ago just for the fuck of it, and one drag damn near killed me. It was like smoking my first cigarette. It tasted like garbage and had me instantly coughing like mad. If I smoked cigarettes as much as I vape on my rig, I would be feeling like utter shit. With the exception of coughing up all sorts of combinations of black, brown, and green the first couple of weeks of quitting cigarettes, I haven't choked on this thing once nor have I woken up after a late night feeling like I inhaled a bag of razor blades like I have in my smoking days. Big pharma and the fda fucking hates these things because they're eating up the profits they could be making with patches and chantix and all that shit. I encourage anyone who wants to quit smoking to try these things out. Not only are they a much safer alternative to cigarettes, but they also taste great and come in all sorts of rad varieties. These things are the shit, people. So glad I made the switch.