Originally Posted By: Brandon_Iron
Originally Posted By: Smelly Monkey
Outside of the BI scene she has always given 100% and you will find it hard to find anyone but BI who will have a bad word to say about her.

Oh, Monkey, when will you learn? Big Mac has mixed it up with Dana, Christian XXX, Shawna Lenee, Christy Mack, and will not speak about whatever happened on set with Mike Adriano. This is on top of what Tricia Devereaux had to say to her:
"I wish that I had seen this thread earlier than last night. I might have had some different advice to give John Leslie regarding his casting.
Mackenzie - whether or not you agree with Dana, you're hardly taking the high road in this situation. You're only 20, and you obviously have a LOT of growing up to do. You might want to quiet down a tiny bit until more than a handful of people actually know who you are."

And if Big Mac had this to say about Sadie West, "it was a horrible day sadie was a really diva bitch," what do you suppose Sadie would say about her?

Mackenzee even duels with non-existant people, unless there is a Rob Stagliano in the business that no one has heard of:
"well im still fighting for my damn check to be issued to me from rob staglioano(evil angel) so we'll see.... i have been around for almost 3 years i dont think one scene is going to get me a bad rep not when she was the one instigating me to go off on her.... dont tell me how to do MY ANAL SCENE when you did maybe 8 scenes last year and none were anal...."

Turns out it was some unknown director who goes by Rocco Siffredi, who was of the opinion that "none of the content is useable."

Stop smoking the banana peels, you not-so-great ape.

Okay BI, from that list of people she has had issues with would you say those are people who have sterling reputations within the industry?? Christian broke no list records, Shawna is a well known train wreck, Rocco has a lot of his dirt overlooked due to his ability to perform. I am not saying Mackenzee is perfect, she made mistakes that most 20 year olds make, but among her peers she was one of the more respected and reliable, as long as she was treated with respect then she reciprocated. Given the scenes you shoot Brandon, you would know that there needs to be some ego cuddling required if you want a smiling face getting 12 plus mope loads all over it.

Edited by Smelly Monkey (09/22/13 03:08 AM)