Originally Posted By: fartz
Originally Posted By: Mr. Horton
Originally Posted By: fartz
A lot. Like over 9.

That's a lot. The doc couldn't root-canal them?

Root canals and porcelain crowns would have ran me about four times what extractions and fakes would have cost with about an eight year outlook. It was more financially feasable to just do away with them. I was not blessed with good dental health, unfortunately. I fucked up in my early twenties by spending all my cash on drugs and neglecting my dental health. Sleep grinding, sugary drinks, a toungue piercing, and bad inherited enamel was the death of my teefs. On top of that, when my wisdoms came in, they came in at an angle and oushed my other teeth against each other further complicating things.

I had a lot of dental work done too couple of years ago since I was afraid of the dentist [when I was a kid at pre-school, a dentist came to pre-school and I was 1 of the unlucky 3 that were chosen for mandatory dental work, and I did not liked that]. That happened in Soviet Union in 1990. The dentist was some village lady who probably operated a drill press or jack hammer.

Russian dentists give good discounts for cash. There is even "underground" lab in my area. It looks like normal house, but in the garage and behind it, there's a whole dental lab with technician that casts porcelain crowns and a dentist who installs them.

I gotta go and have my teeth caped sometime, because I don't think that temporary crown will last much longer [been 5 or so months since it was put-on].

Attachments
putindentist.JPG (149 downloads)