I went to a party last night for the Summerslam event at LALive. Vince McMahon did a short speech and they showed some clips. All the venue staff said he was a total prick and very demanding. Then they had a presentation of the Xbox WWE 2K14 game which was cool. Then a panel discussion with Pete Hayman, Steve Austin, Ray Mystereo, Dolph Zigler, Daniel Bryant, Rick Flair, Mick Foley, and Jerry Lawler. Rick Flair was wasted as hell and kept going into long involved stories and telling trade secrets and gossip. One of the party planner guys told me they saw Flair at the hotel bar at 9am drinking beer and they believe he spent the entire day at the bar drinking until they walked him over to the event.
Jerry Lawler hit the buffet line right in front of me and took EVERY shrimp out of the paella and left the rice and sausage and crap for everyone else. The catering fag behind the server line jumped on his radio and called for back-up. Lawler could not have cared less.
Lots of bimbos and gamer-geeks, the party was sponsored by Xbox and the WWE.