Originally Posted By: fartz
All these fucking stupid fucking reality shows. I can't stand it anymore. How many "wars" do we have to bear witness too? I'll watch storage wars from time to time with the sound down, but only because I really dig on Brandy's ridiculous tits. Give me my own fucking show. Fat, funny, loser. Coming this fall on TLC. I guarantee I can be more entertaining than these fucking asswipes fighting over baggage, and parking tickets and all that shit.

I endorse this post %100...for every halfway decent show like this there are like 10 others that are absurdly awful..who are the mouth breaking fuck holes who watch this shit? does cable TV go by neilsons? Who the fuck wastes money paying for this horseshit programming? They should pay people to watch cable until they have enough good shows to warrant the obscene prospect of charging people to watch this fucking dreck. Another example of the cream of the crop NOT rising with capitalism. (the board doesn't recognize "dreck" as a real word the by way)