Originally Posted By: Richard Hungwell
Maybe some day i'll invite you to my Cottage up in the cliffs in Negril,,Or maybe my 45th floor penthouse at the MGM Grand in Vegas...{Or actually maybe not}!!

I spend more money on golf in a month that you probably made in the last two years...

Fucking Idiot.!!!! smirk

I've heard you have irritable bowel syndrome. I'm glad you enjoy something as mind numbing as golf and waste money on it. I personally enjoy wasting time and money on questionable musical selections, so what do I know, although I would find most peoples tastes bland, banal and the heights of mediocrity, but there's no accounting for taste.......You don't exactly ooze forth the persona of one who has enough intelligence or raw animal instinct to have acquired such material wealth, unless you inherited it. You've had ample opportunity to respond with some kind of pulverizing insults but just literally repeated the phrase "fucking idiot wink!!1!1!" three times in a row like some kind of autistic halfhead. Then again donald trump isn't exactly well spoken and look at his bank acocunt.....I do find your boastful claims highly dubious