House of Saud and EAU are dependent on the money from US, Asia, and Europe and are driven by capitalism and profit. They as a whole do not support the causes af fundamentalists because it conflicts with their prosperity. The only thing they agree on is the hatred of Jews and Israel which branches out to include the US due to our policies and practices defending Israel and maintaining oil supplies in the region. Fundamentalists would dismantle the oil business in a heartbeat and shut off the flow of money into the region.
Look at the way fundamentalist Islamics live and operate their campaigns. If they were getting funded by the Arab oil concerns, they would be a fuckload more equiped and comfortable. You didn't see I-7 laptops in bin laden's hideout. These guys depend on private contributions from like-minded Jew haters. Yes, those contributors get their cash flow from the sale of oil rights, but the amount they spend supporting terror is dwarved by the amount they spend on luxury items and commercial development.
They understand that as much as they hate the Jews and the US, that is the source of their wealth and they are not about to cut off that flow.