Heres another stupid whore.

Who is interesting in a mutually satisfing trade?

Body: My name is Lawler. Hot sexy white female from IL. I'm home alone bored, horny and hungry. I don't feel like cooking tonight. I have a profile that you can check out www.myspace.com/lawler1976 The town I live in is www.shelbyville-IL.net

Here is the trade. I have pics and even a short video on my PC I can send you. I will also provide hot erotic phone conversation. All you have to do is order me some dinner from one of the restaurants in town and pay for it with your credit card. Either have it delivered or ready for carry out.

M B Lawler
250 & /2 east main street
Apt B
Shelbyville, IL 62565

(217)542-1447

Please let me try to clarify. I am looking for a meal in exchange for a little fun over the phone. I live in a town of 5000 so choices are limited. There is only one place I know that takes credit cards over the phone. Pizza Hut at (217)774-4311. You place the order then when you call give me the details on how to pick it up. Obviously the more you order the more greatful I will be. Leave it under Lawler or the phone number (217)542-1447.

I have never been married have no children and am drug and disease free. I think distance is only a state of mind and life is too short to limit yourself needlessly. Therefore I don't limit myself by geography. I'm willing to meet anyone for fun fucking and friendship. I don't discriminate. Black, white, married, single, engaged, straight, bi, gay it is all good to me. I look forward to making lots of new friends on here.

Let's see the perfect man. Of course he doesn't exist but I'll try to describe him anyway. I'm looking for my soul mate a man who can complete me. He has to have a great sense of humor. We must be connected mind, body, heart, and soul. Some one who can keep up with me challenge me. He must be intelligent, compassionate, charming, and seductive. Well built well hung an excellent kisser and a skilled lover.He must be dependable, reliable, trusting, trustworthy, caring, adventuresome, and kind hearted. He has to be a man of his word and mean what he says as well as say what he means. Unconditional love is a must. Preferably tall, well built, extremely well endowed, a passionate lover, and a wild fuck, with either long or very short dark hair, smooth shaven or goatee or even a soul patch. However inner beauty outweighs the physical.

I'm seeking new and interesting people down for a good time. I can get along with most anyone. I love diversity and use the net to meet people I wouldn't cross paths with otherwise. I have been having a run of bad luck lately using craigslist.

You men have no problem telling me you find me sexy; yet when I write back you disappear. Also why do you have a problem with actually calling me? The phone is a better more meaningful and revealing form of communication. A five minute phone call can reveal more than a month's worth of e-mails or instant messengers. Also being in a relationship doesn't mean you can't be my friend or admit being attracted to me. I can be friends with just about anyone. Hope I will be talking to you soon.

I also do have home made videos available for $50 per 6 hour tape or $100 for a custom video. Some people asked about meeting. That is possible. how ever you would have to e-mail me your pictures and info first. today I'm just looking for phone fun and food.