Originally Posted By: Barry the Pirate
Originally Posted By: FAT BLOODY FINGERS
Originally Posted By: Barry the Pirate
He said he doesn't need facts. Nutshell, yes?

I'm still waiting for him to tell me where his last stage Communism has been successfully tried. I'm secretly hoping for Khmer Rouge Cambodia.

You moving to Somolia some time soon?

The soviet union moved from a third world country into a second world country with in a single generation, central planning moved light years beyond the free market, that was the only reason they where hated by the west. If you look at what our leaders say, they couldn't have cared a shit if stalin killed 100 million people. It was only because their ideals where a threat to the west's fake democracy. The United States has never been anything but a fraud and the most violent rogue terrorist state that's ever existed in the history of the world.

Yes, yes..rogue regime...imperialist running dogs. I read all that in the early Doonesburies. It was tired then and way more so today.

So, you're choosing Soviet Union from '17 to 40ish as your success story? Or Soviet Union from Gorby to present?

OK. Reread it. USSR from '17 to '40ish. You're trolling. You don't believe that. We're done here.

I'm glad we're done, but I doubt you'll really stop responding to me. where you trolling when you told tritone you wanted the nagger cancer cut out of america? going back to the issue of "facts" it's rather moot because because either side of any argument could dick up mountains of research to support their argument and we're essential arguing subjective beliefs. A statistician would be the first to tell you the same data could be used by two opposing sides to support completely different arguments. This is not the same thing as saying "facts don't matter"