Originally Posted By: Barry the Pirate
My politics are part of my faith, for lack of a better term. My friend has always said that this country is his religion. I'm not sure I'll go that far, but I feel pretty lucky to have been born here. And I hate to see this place I love get torn down. There are certain things I just believe in. Low taxes, guns, personal property rights, small government. Not no government. But a smaller, less intrusive, less wasteful government. What we have now is a bloated, hugely inefficient government. If it were a private corporation, everyone from Obama down to the janitor at the EPA would be in the same block as Madoff.

Obama is a tax and spend liberal. Plain and simple. No different than Ted Kennedy, and that prick was as lily white as it gets. And I would've (and was) against them both. Their vision for this country is the polar opposite of mine. That is why Obama didn't get my vote twice.

I would say what I hate most about Obama, from a racial standpoint, is his (and his surrogates) inability sell his ideas from anything other than through a racial prism. Questioning his ideas is the same as taking a ballbat to a Freedom Rider.

The fact he's kinda Negro just makes it fun. I mean, it doesn't have to be that serious all the time. Nothing funnier than a triteone joke.

My hate of the President's ideas is way stronger than my snickering about him be a darkie.

Why does the united states spend more on healthcare than evil socialized England and Canada but we're ranked about 37th of industrialized nations in over all health?

Anyways can we at least both agree Warrent Buffet and Ben Bernanke should both be publicly hung drawn and quartered?