Originally Posted By: NitneLiun
You guys don't get it. . .

Oh I get it. It's just fucking BORING. It's boring when you do it. It's boring when Tritone does it, but at least he and Jig are approaching something of an intelligent conversation. You? You're all over the place committing the cardinal sin of explaining yourself.

Originally Posted By: amberraynefan
Yes but, regarding the bar specifically, anyone who is drinking has the potential to get carried away and misbehave. Why is black misbehavior more undesirable than that of other folks?

And for the most part, blacks that can afford to live in middle class /upper middle class white neighborhoods aren't going to be troublemakers.

Originally Posted By: Jigaloo
It's in general. Alcohol doesn't have to be involved. I'll hit a small family restaurant or diner once in a while to grab a quick bite to eat, the type of place you can usually seat yourself. If there's a group of white teenagers and a group of black teenagers, I'd really prefer to not sit near either. But while the white teenagers are always loud, the black teenagers are always loud, rambunctious, and getting up running around, horsing around, etc. So If I'm stuck I'll choose to sit near the white teenagers.

Something I've noticed, when you get multiple black adults (siblings, cousins, friends, etc.) each with several kids pooling their money to buy or rent a home in a nice neighborhood, bad behaviour seems to be a way of life. And it runs people off.