My politics are part of my faith, for lack of a better term. My friend has always said that this country is his religion. I'm not sure I'll go that far, but I feel pretty lucky to have been born here. And I hate to see this place I love get torn down. There are certain things I just believe in. Low taxes, guns, personal property rights, small government. Not no government. But a smaller, less intrusive, less wasteful government. What we have now is a bloated, hugely inefficient government. If it were a private corporation, everyone from Obama down to the janitor at the EPA would be in the same block as Madoff.

Obama is a tax and spend liberal. Plain and simple. No different than Ted Kennedy, and that prick was as lily white as it gets. And I would've (and was) against them both. Their vision for this country is the polar opposite of mine. That is why Obama didn't get my vote twice.

I would say what I hate most about Obama, from a racial standpoint, is his (and his surrogates) inability sell his ideas from anything other than through a racial prism. Questioning his ideas is the same as taking a ballbat to a Freedom Rider.

The fact he's kinda Negro just makes it fun. I mean, it doesn't have to be that serious all the time. Nothing funnier than a triteone joke.

My hate of the President's ideas is way stronger than my snickering about him be a darkie.