Originally Posted By: backdoorman
Just call me Barney Fyfe ! Almost 3 weeks ago I was checking a 1911 pistol .22 cal and fucked around and shot myself in the damned foot. Not figuratively but literally. Of course, with my immune system I developed an infection along with the indignity of it all. I couldn't have aimed and shot any better though. It missed bones and tendons right between my second and third toes. Straight through. Bled like a stuck pig. I know a lot of local police officers and when one came I was embarrassed as hell. The people in the e.r. were actually disappointed when they heard a gunshot wound was coming in. They were expecting carnage. Lol
Ironically about a week before this the owner of the local gunshops I go to had an accident too. He was shooting some .45 reloads that had been reloaded by a guy that works for him at times and the gun blew up in his face. The guy had double loaded them. He came close to losing an eye. He put it like this "If you drive a car long enough you will be involved in an accident more than likely" "Same thing with a gun. If you own them long enough you will have an accidental discharge at some point"
In my case I was feeling bad and not thinking as alertly as usual. Never should have been fooling with a gun in that state.
I figured I'd wait till after the infection appeared to be gone and I was healed mostly to post this. Didn't feel like taking the ribbing while that was going on. laugh

Chanel Preston is wondermous ! I love love love watching her.
@Gia: you've caught the Maddy Oreilly bug too I see. She makes me all nervous inside ! Hope she does anal at some point.
Fanboy post for the day. smile

Speaking of someone needing an intervention and a personality transplant !