citadel.this is a wild lil movie that comes to us from ireland.its about this guy stalked by secret faggots that love the cock and they continually fuck with him and stalk him;progressively getting worse till they want to take everything away from him because he feels good about his own life.they even kill his wife and try to kill his kid.so he takes a priest on a mission that got infected by their virus of self hatred by trying to help them.under his guidance he finds a way to rectify the problem.i dont want to spoil the ending so you guys should watch this.its on netflix right now selma.

the others.this is a good ghost story movie from 02 about a family of ghosts that dont know that theyre ghosts.whoops i spoiled the ending but ive seen this before.oh well.anyway this is pretty good and was the first movie that had scared me since i was a kid to back when it hit dvd.i dont know if its on netflix or not because my reading comprehension is horrible.but not really.

donnie directors cut.this is a movie about a teenager that saved his family with his magic powers.its hard to explain but you guys can read an explanation on wikipedia or just watch this as opposed to the un-uncut version.anyway if you havent had this dvd for years then;its whatever.yeah i know bobbie,calm down.