face/off.this is a classic mid 90s action movie coming to us from john woo.great plot,action sequences,dialog,and writing makes for a movie you need to watch.this is easily one of the best travolta/cage movies out.catch this in crispy hd on netflix.

the factory.this is actually a pretty decent mystery movie about a murderer whos been killing prostitutes and resurfaces after ten months of inactivity.it turns out that hes been keeping some of them and having babies with them.so in come cusack and his partner.while not the most interesting or entertaining movie its worth a watch at least once.theres also a big twist ending,but i dont want to spoil it for everyone.catch this on netflix.

trafficking.this movie was a made for tv lifetime movie that came out a decade ago.it has the always ravishing mira sorvino in it also.she plays a federal agent who will stop at nothing to take down the head of a sex slave organization.theres actually many interconnected plots showing what some of the women are going through and how sorvinos character is working to bring it to a stop.watch this on netflix.