Originally Posted By: Jerkules
I was without cable or internet earlier this week, so I caught up on viewing some of my 100gb of movies.

Thor & Capt America were about what I expected from super hero movies. Thor was a lil better.

Taken 2 was good, not as good as the first one.

Unknown was a little better than Taken 2.

Stone was lousy. Having DeNiro and Norton in the film my hopes were high. Only redeeming value of the film was seeing Milla Jovovich's tremendous nipples.

Idiocracy I must be a masochist to have sat through that pile of shit.

Robert Fuller Shoot Interview was a 4 out of 5 *. I enjoyed hearing about Global and Continental wrestling from down in the Alabama/Arkansas area. It was cool hearing the stories from a guy whose dad, grand dad and brother ran territories, who eventually hit the big time at an advanced age when he got into WCW and WWE as a manager. He thanked Missy Hyatt for talking about his huge cock, even though he says he don't know how she ever saw it.

To Have and Have Not Bogey and Bacall. She seemed to possess the same acting range of emotions that a piece of cardboard, but I'd love to have fucked that black and white hottie. The movie, eh. Too many song breaks w/ that Hoagy fuck. Probably not in my Fave Five Bogart movies, but worth a watch.

A Hare Grows in Manhattan Classic Bugs Bunny, I got force my kid to start watching Warner Bros. cartoons.

Man With The Iron Fists again, I wasn't expecting the 2nd Godfather. It was an decent Kung Fu movie. Shoulda had some titty in it.

American Pie Reunion (unrated) Speaking of titties, and ass, the lil whore that plays Jim's neighbor is worth watching the movie, even if the entire movie is kinda gay.

Iron Sky After seeing the American Pie movie, I was longing through this entire flick to see Renata's Space Nazi tits. Unfortunately, the early scene where she is down to bra and garters was the peak of sexiness, not the fore shadowing of things to come. Light hearted, cheezy, fun flick. The Palin/Bush 2 hybrid president cunt irked me though.

War Horse I like horse movies. Black Stallion, Secretariat, even Seabisciut. This movie sucked.

I'm going to fall asleep tonight watching The Big Sleep. Next week during work I'll be viewing Hitchcock, Wrath of the Titans, and Bikini Girls on Ice. I have to get some headphones w/ longer cord on them, cause some dialog is too quiet to hear over the machines in my shop.

Thanks for the post Jerkules, I liked the mini reviews you included as I was on the fence about a few of these.