i melt with you.this movie sucked although it got interesting the last 50 mins or so.sasha grey is in this also;idve rather seen that lil blonde that gone really tone and sexy since john tucker must die topless.this is basically not what the description says instead its a movie about guys in midlife crisis that made a suicide pact when they were in college.carla gugino is hot in this though as a female dep.pass on this and watch very bad things or judgement night instead.i dont think the last one is on netflix but it should be.get on it netflix dickheads.

the last exorcism.this movie was surprisingly good.i wont give to much away but it starts off as a sham exorcist and his filming crew documenting themselves ripping off people that actually have a possesed family member.then it gets really interesting.the ending made me want to see the sequel.this is how good the paranormal activity franchise shouldve been.which leads us to the next review.

paranormal activity 4.just like number three this one is forgettable.really the only one worth rewatching is the second one.and i cant remember why,but it might just be because of the middle daughter from the tim allen show last man standing being in a bikini in that one.the ending on this was fucking stupid and only makes me imagine how shitty number 5 will be.im thinking they might crank one more of these out and then cancel the rest like they did with saw(saw was originally gonna be 10 movies long).pass.

sherlock holmes 2.like the first one this ones stupid and its like the writers and directors are really blowing themselves with what they think is clever writing and film direction.those fight sequences where he predicts everything and then it plays out that way were cheesey in the first one and they still are here.pass on this.