get the gringo.mels back at it again in full jew-ass kicking mode.he lands in a mexican prison(which for those that dont know are like mini towns) and gets into all sorts of adventures.gibson,cartel,tacos,fuck your mom we got a movie right here.catch it on netflix or buy it for 5 bucks on amazon.what else are you gonna do with that money,go service some business man who at best treats you like a high class call girl and wont remember your name next month?

anatomy of hell.this is an original tale that analyzes mans contempt for women starring none other than mr flush your head while i fuck you:rocco siffredi.in this flick hes a fruity lala man who follows a woman into a bathroom in a gay bar.he takes her to get fixed up and then she blows him(safe and smart right?).she then hires him for her own twisted fuckstick activities(despite the disclaimer im pretty sure the sex is real in this one,mostly.i dont think he really stuck the hoe handle in her cooter but never say never wink ).through their very strange tease/sleep fuck excersizes they also have discussions about the relations between men and women.alot of it in the beginning is some deep stuff but it trickles as the movie goes on.im not exactly sure what happened at the end(wont spoil it but i looked away for all of a second because of cage barking)but either way its a fucked up ending.also the movies in french with subtitles.but it only clocks in at about an hour and 20 mins.catch it on netflix(not sure if this is the uncut version or not,but theres alot of nudity and fucking,if you like nice french tits or roccos cock(i know some women lurk here)then sit back and enjoy the eyecandy.

battleship.this is another one of those blockbuster movies that looks like complete shit in the trailers but is ok to watch when it hits hbo.basic alien invasion shit except this time we fight back using battleships(hence the title you cock camel).your typical muscle twinks of the month are in this for the ladies and brooklyn decker brings her twins for the guys.but sorry you wont see a tit from her so much as youll see shirtless guys;once again hollywood has gaybared us due to mostly teenage girls and year long summer fags being the main ticketholders.you can catch it on demand on hbo.put down the flesh pipe and excersize your eyes.