I just finished the first month of the new NROL book and have thrown the boxing gloves back on a coupla days a week. Even if I'm not punching other dudes, the skipping/bag/pads/shadowboxing keeps me busy enough. i'll be 45 (!) in october and would like to fight one more time if my head can handle it.
If you have time, check out this guy's forums. he is the real deal.

http://rossboxing.com/
Frankie, your people like the boxing and are pretty good at it. Find a cheap boxing gym and go hit some stuff.
Coke Zero is pretty good (please don't post some faggoty link screaming BRAIN CANCER from some loony website;peer review or GTFO) but I don't see the big deal in just having one coke a week instead of all the time.

The whole "cheat day" that our lord and saviour Bill Phillips handed down from on high so many years ago satisfies any craving I have pretty well. And I've noticed I'm less inclined to eat shit on that day if I feel like it's a chore.
"I'll never forget the moment during the lovely Alyssa Allure's scene in 'American Bukkake' where the fellow got out of his wheel chair to ejaculate on her face. It was grotesque but had a certain frisson." -Sock