jiro dreams of sushi.as an aspiring chef this is a very motivational movie.this guy lives,breathes,and eats sushi hence the title.this is a very good and entertaining documentary.watch it on netflix.

bro.this was actually a watchable movie overall(even though towards the end its not that good).basically some paisa kid gets into motocross and drug dealing through his gfs brother played by pro moto crosser beau manley(who i think has gotten wise to the fact he hasnt earned that tat of 100% wood on his knuckles and wears rings over them now).theres quite a bit of t and a in this movie also.catch it on netflix.

whores glory.this is a barely watchable doc on whores from thailand,bangladesh(which i skipped because those bitchs are ugly),and mexico.i say barely watchable because most of this has been covered already.plus they filmed the mexico one in some lil town that just has whores in doors outside of little shack like buildings.they shouldve filmed at a more upscale place like adelitas or a similar one.that aside a few of the thai girls were cute and had some nice tits.the ending of the mexico one was kind of sad.two of the whores smoking crack on christmas eve.i say watch some of the other whore docs on netflix instead.

crazy on the outside.this has the always likeable tim allen as a freshly released con adjusting to life outside again.other notables include sigourney weaver,ray liotta(wtf ever happened to him?),and julie bowen(who is extremely sexy in this one,like lick her whole body from head to toe then rub your dick the same way on her),and the guy that played schillinger on oz.its a pretty funny movie so add it to your que.

life happens.pretty decent movie starring the skinny whore from dont trust the b in apt 23 and the tasty flavorina rachel bilson(who plays a virgin,so obviously this has to be a mythical world).basically the main character fucks anyone with a dick until one day theres only one condom between her and her roommate who both brought home cocks.9 months later is where the movie picks up again.this is well written and isnt just a comedy.give it a watch.

3 extremes.this gives three asian horror masters a short movie of their own.the first one shows that women will do anything to maintain their youth,even if that means eating unborn babies.the second one shows how crazy and desperate envy can make someone.the third is by takashi mikke who strangely enough has the tamest story(if youve seen some of his other movies youll see what i mean).i say watch it the next time it and the second one come back to netflix( i didnt catch the second one yet).but you should probably watch each story seperately.

bloody birthyday.if you love 80s horror movies then this is a no brainer.three kids born on the same day in a weird alignment of the planets that causes them to not have feelings or remorse start killing people for no reason.plus in the great tradition of 80s movies were treated to the perfect natural tits of the older sister.put this on your que already.

butter.really good black comedy in the same vein as election,extract,and the promotion.it revolves around a butter sculpture competition and the very sexy jennifer garner(no brainer as to why ben affleck ditched j lo for her).if this isnt in your que already it needs to be.

wrath of the titans.if you saw the first remake then you know what to expect with this one.its watcable but just barely and its stupid near the end.i liked the original clash of the titans growing up more than these remakes.never saw the original wrath of the titans(if there was one).meh

adopting terror.pretty straigtforward movie about a couple adopting a baby and being stalked by the babys father(plus the adoption agency advocate or whatever is in on it with him).the adoption agency worked is pretty sexy but you dont really need to see this unless you like this kind of movie.pass.