I've said some horrid shit to Bubba Dudley and gotten no response, but not blocked. Fucker is just no selling me.

Heyman too. He no sells the shit outta me. You gotta be fawning over him, suckling on his taint, or you gotta be a complete tool, so he can fuck with you. If the Paul E sniffs wit, he no sells, so you can't get anything over on him and blow his gimmick.

I think I posted my Jamie Dundee interaction here. He was trying to spark a grassroots effort to get himself cast on Stone Cold's Redneck Island, and I said something like, "they could use a meth-billie like you." He tweeted back that he never messed with meth, but he was a hell of a crackhead. He followed me.

OOOOOH shit. I just remembered. Steve Corino and some other jobber were trying to work an angle, and I shit all over it. I said it sounded like a couple of fags slap fighting, and he blocked me and my tweet disappeared (I think).