the notorious bettie page.this is a great biography piece on bettie page starring gretchen mol and her perfect tits.its very entertaining and has a good plot.who wouldve thought trusting a black guy with a camera could lead to a career?jokes aside,do yourself and dvd collection a favor and pick it up.

paranormal activity 3.this one sucked.watch the second one instead.bleh

captain america.this is one of the best marvel movies theyve made yet.good action,non corny looking costume,and some clever laughs thrown in.catch it on netflix.

the rebound.this is a romantic comedy thats about an older woman and younger guy.it can also be a cautionary tale about older women.basically if you do anything that displeases them youre just a stupid kid.i say watch this one on netflix.

the whistleblower.what do you get when you cross rachel weisz,monica belluci,and white slavery?you get a good movie,thats what you penis inhaler.monica belluci is noticeably older in this one and still just as sexy.flavor.watch it.

bloodrayne:the third reich.this is the closest to a proper video game plot related bloodrayne movie as theres gonna be.the only thing is the movie ends right where it shouldve kept on going.not trying to set it up for another movie.catch this on netflix and then buy the 2 playstation 2 games and play them.

skyline.i remember the trailer for this and thinking how stupid it looked.its actually a fairly decent movie,regardless of the similarities to independence day.give it a watch if you want an action based alien movie.

super 8.this movie was really good and you actually see the alien quite a bit.basically some kids are making a movie for a contest and one night end up seeing their science teacher cause a train crash with the alien being transported in it.theres some good laughs thrown in too.give it a watch.

red lights.this is a movie about a team trying to see if a so called psychic/miracleman is the real deal.the movie seems straightforward for awhile but then throws a big twist.overall its a decent movie.

all good things.this movie was shitty and not interesting.but it has ryan gosling in drag if youre into that.so theres that.basically pass on this one.