Originally Posted By: smutspov
Originally Posted By: FAT BLOODY FINGERS

smutpov probably learned about Burroughs from Kurt Cobain or the Just One Fix video.

Only a Nirvana or Ministry fan would say that.

Originally Posted By: FAT BLOODY FINGERS

Have you read a word he wrote? Naked Lunch and Junkie aren't generally stocked in the walmart book rack next to harry potter and 50 shades of grey.

Hey fuckface, Yeah, I've read a few of his books, but overall, Burroughs was too queer for me. Probably not you.
I wouldn't shop at Wal-Mart if my life depended on it, though you must shop there like white trash if you know what books they sell. Who'd have guessed a self loathing misanthrope like yourself who listens to shitty black metal would be defending the status quo unless you're just overplaying your online schtick like you usually do. Stupid is as stupid does I guess.

complaining about burroughs being "too much of a fag" seems par course for you right wing idiots. I don't really listen to much black metal because I find a lot of it to be boring shit. It should be fairly obvious I'm much more into grindcore and noise or even gay metalcore bands that most blackmetal.