So I just heard this track on Pandora, and it blew me away. It's off a compilation called "B-Music - Cross Continental Record Raid Road Trip". The track was wrongly attributed to "Little Jerry Williams" a black dude that looks like MLK that had early rockabilly shit and later funk/soul/rap shit.

This is some guy named Jerry Lynn Williams who wrote for Eric Clapton, Stevie Ray Vaughn, and B.B. King to name a few. Apparently more of a writer than a performer, but fuck, that is an epic track. Question- have you guys even heard of this fucking guy? His albums apparently dissapeared off the face of the earth like a fart in the wind. The green one shown in the video is only available on CD for import, about fifty bucks used and sixty to a hundred new. I'm gonna look into filesharing when I get home. I was just wondering if any of you music buffs know if the couple of albums he released (Down Home Boy-1970, Jerry Williams S/T-1972, Gone-1979) are any good? He released some shit in the 90's that I'm not interested in. Just wondering how such a talented dude didn't succeed further.