MORE STROKE FUNNIES:

My body has been feeling very stiff these days from the lounging around lately. Sure it wasn't smart to get up last night to make orange scones. I figured because its quick and easy it wouldn't affect me so much with minimal moving around required. Well, I created my own chaos. I added a stick of butter to the flour. I thought it was suppose to be 8 tbsp. One stick of butter is not 8 tbsp. I'm not sure where I got 1 stick or 8 tbsp. from. It was suppose to be 5 tbsp. And I went fishing for the extra chunks of butter in the flour to save the scones. It was a success saving the scones plus much more confusion and work than I had planned. It rewarded me with pain. Mind you, the actual process and experience wasn't as smooth going as I described it.

This morning in the shower I tried to exfoliate my face with my Clarisonic brush but I had my razor in my hand. Now I have a two inch, thin cut across the side of my forehead. And then after my shower I couldn't find my deodorant. When I went to go throw away my q-tips I noticed it in the trash can as I looked down. I must have thrown it away the other day thinking it was my q-tips. And FYI, my deodorant is pretty new. No added pain as a result of this mornings adventure but I got a fun cut from it.

Attachments
photo.JPG (423 downloads)