I posted this on my social profiles:

"Despite my silence and slow activity on here for the last month due to the hemorrhagic stroke with asphasia and spasticity it hasn't really stopped me with being able to get updates on my website for you. You will find something on my site updated about every other day for a while. And lately I've put up some naughty holiday content from various years; many that you've probably never seen before.

One that is very special is my Virginal Mrs. Claus gallery taken back in 1999 at 18 years old only by 4 months smile Long before I had a boyfriend and long before my first kiss. At this time I was just starting to post pictures on my Yahoo! Group back in the day. A friend of mine didn't think I had the guts to let him take pictures for me so I went out and bought a outfit and did it. He wasn't a good photographer but the pictures were good enough and certainly fit that "amateur" look that I've always held onto over the years. I hope you enjoy the exclusive blasts from the pasts. Here's a sneak peek for you."

Thank Jerky for this, he was my motivation to share this on the board since I do owe some raunchy holiday photos that will have to wait to a later date.

Attachments
xmasnineties019.jpg (178 downloads)