Thanks for the love and wishes. I'm still striving to feel well rested as I've never felt this tired before and frustrated but I'm progressing. Husbiffle has had me eat McDonalds one day. I don't remember the last time I had that. It did me dirty :-/ But made up for it with a Angus burger with goat cheese, onion, roasted peppers. Also had prime rib for the second time in my life. It was yummy. My first experience wasn't. Last night I ate jagerschnitzel with spaetzel. (Don't know how to spell that) I dropped to 90lbs and trying to put some weight back on with this food. So far all it does is make me shit but can only stomach one meal a day. I'm trying.

I found out that my aunt had the same stroke, grandma twice and mom I know once. Both sides of the family. If it wasn't for Husbiffle I likely wouldn't have insurance. So far I have only had to pay $33 for all of this. Its hard to not get emotional over that. Need to stay calm smile

Love you guys. I will try to post progress.

I posted a picture on my members blog in bed with my kitten. Its not a healthy picture but if you wanna post it Jerkules, you can.