That's weird, but I thought the same thing. I used to see that dude across the alley from me all the time when he was working there. I think I even waved to him one day. I'm a little tripped out about the whole thing. One day around the time he was working near me, I woke up with my garage door wide open and someone's half-burnt cigarette sitting on my kitchen counter. I guess his method for selecting people to kill at one point was to look for houses with attached garages, no kids and no dogs. Which is exactly what my house is like.

No idea if it was him in my house or WTF happened. But right after, I added a metal door with deadbolt that goes from the attached garage to my house. Also, I was across the street from that coffee stand the night the dude snatched that girl and I almost went there and it would've been around that time. It freaks me out because it might have prevented what happened. Or, maybe I could've been murdered as well.