Two days ago I spent all day coughing up shit out of my lungs. Be the end of the day my chest felt like a marching band had been practicing on it. Yesterday my sinuses and eyes were like Victoria Falls. My eyes watered for at least seven hours straight and I was having to blow my nose literally every minute of the day. I've came down with countless colds in my life and every single one always has the same pattern. First day to day and a half is the incredibly sore throat stage. Then comes a day or two of sinuses draining and blowing my nose stage. Followed by another day or two of regular coughing up green crap from my lungs and ending in occasionally coughing up more green crap for about another three weeks. This time there was no sore throat whatsoever whatever it is skipped straight to coughing up shit and then backtracked to Class V rapids out of my nose. No fever, no loss of appetite, no real loss of energy other than chest soreness from coughing so damn much. This is still some kind of cold right?