scrooged.classic bill murray.if you dont like it your mom does drugs and gets used by men for gangbangs.but seriously this is a holiday classic must watch.even greedy jews like panzer can learn the meaning of christmas through this hilarious movie of yesteryear.

christmas vacation.another christmas classic with laughs abound.this isnt for scrooge mcduck dicklickers that touch boys at parks.nice eyecandy too with the brunette at the register and the wife.must see tv.

contagion.this movie is fucking lame.i didnt make it passed the first half hour.you want a good outbreak movie watch outbreak or twenty eight days later.

contraband.this movie is way better than the trailers made it look.but to the makers of this movie and anyone else;stop with that slow motion explosion bullshit.fucking cornball shit and it makes your movie look cheap.just disregard the fact that walberg and his team coudlve just killed the idiots that were owed money or whatever(missed the first 20 mins) and enjoy this movie on hbo.ribisis voice is really gay in this one though,and beckinsale looks hot as a blonde.