BTW Barry, I would plug Dana, too. She needs to find that rich sugar daddy ... soon.

---
from her Facebook profile
http://www.facebook.com/dana.hayes.5661

Dana Hayes
January 11, 2010
This is a cry for help. If anyone will help me please call me 8188065593. this is serious so please no pranks . I am in great need of help and no where to turn. There must be someone out there who will help me and my dog ! Please this is all i can think of to do now,I have tried as hard as i can but i am out of ideas ,please help me Dana Hayes
--
Alone too long always alone no body should always be alone 20 years alone alone alone it never changes i sit here alone every day every night alone i done i vannot be alone any more too hard so sad sad sad , no way to change it by myself i just am able to after all the years i am still alone, do not know how to fix it .
--
Hello Friends would love to respond to all your messages but i just never have anything to say, i am a person who is a hermit very loely so i do not get to talk much except to my dog . wish i could be cheerful and respond but i am becoming more and more a silent person.. too alone for to long it is really a problkem for me,Dana Hayes
---
DANA HAYES NEEDS YOUR HELP PLEASE...I AM IN TERRIBLE PAIN I DO NOT MAKE ANY MONEY FROM THE WEB
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO KILL MYSELF BECAUSE I CANNOT STAND THE PAIN AND I HAVE NO WORK AND LIVE IN A MOTEL ROOM THAT I CANNOT AFFORD . I NEED HELP BUT HAVE NO ONE. tHE PAIN IS SO TERRIBLE IT IS UNBEARABLE. mY TEETH ARE GOING TO COST 5000 TO PULL OUT AND GET A TEMP. PLATE.i DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO .i HAVE NO ONE TO HELP ME.iF SOMEONE KNOWS OF A WAY TO HELP PLEASE EMAIL ME. i CANNOT TAKE THE PAIN MUCH LONGER. iT IS NJUST MY DOG AND ME AND WE DO NOT EVEN HAVE FOOD.i PRAY I WILL NOT HAVE TO END MY LIFE LIKE THIS BUT WHAT CAN I DO? tHIS IS TRUE I SWEAR , lOVE DANA HAYES

--
I do not have any friends, i have asked but no help came so i need a good person to care for my dog Lucky he is the best, Someone must help him! I cannot anymore. DH

--

please help me i am sick and no money and i am in motel 6 in van nuys ca and i must leave here soon as no money will someone please help me and my dog 8188065593

Edited by Bluecipher (12/01/12 11:42 AM)
Edit Reason: added stuff
I feel the pull on the rope, let me off at the rainbow
-Anyway, Genesis