devils advocate.classic film right here.perfect cast,great plot and writing,tits abound best pair goes to connie nielsens fakies.i definitely think theres something to that line about love being bio chemically no different than consuming large quantities of chocolate.and the god being an absentee landlord speech could just as easily apply to how women act.do yourself and your dvd collection a favor and pick this up.

kill bill vol 2.i dont like this as much as the first one but its still a great movie.theres no reason why you shouldnt own both.i dont know if theyre still going to make kill bill 3 and 4(prequels to 1 and 2 that focus more on the pasts of the deadly viper assasination squad)but i think that they should.big problem is david carradine kicked the bucket and couldnt reprise his role as bill.anyway watch this if you love kung fu or action movies,and especially if you love both.if not someone might give you the five point palm exploding heart technique.

also dont forget to watch the deleted scene which is awesome.

it shouldnt have been cut out.im guessing it happens before bill drops off kiddo to train with pai mei.

thirteen ghosts.this is a pretty good movie overall.theres not really any boring part i can think of and the dvd extras also have background stories on each of the ghosts that were captured(which are audio with illustrations).they havent really made too many good scary movies as of late.this one falls in with the heyday of good ones from 99 to 04 or so.if only they found an excuse to have rah digga and shannon elizabeth topless in the same scene.oh well you still get treated to these plants:

lucky number slevin.hadnt watched this in a few years and almost completely forgot what it was about.it was really good and had clever ass comedy thrown in.i dont want to ruin the plot but if you like revenge/hitmen movie you should check this one out.taste the flavor like your mom getting gangbanged.