This little fucking cocksucker "The Meat" is really fucking starting to fucking piss me off.Annoying little fucking prick..

So here we are again[sadly]..!

Time to put on the Cowboy boots get the lead pipe and some chain and the fileting knife..Because when i,m done working this asswipe out,,and its all said and done i'm gonna gut the fucker like a fish..

First off all i would sneak up to you from behind and wack you in the back of the head with the pipe..just hard enough to put you down then still with the pipe i go after legs/knees/arms and try to break every fucking bone in your pathetic little body...And then its really time to start to work your dumb ass..

I take that fucking chain and litteraly stuff it down your throat 12 ft of 2 inch link stuffed in your fucking gullet..And then i get the boots some work stomping on and punting your head as hard as if fucking can..
And then i gut you like a fucking pickeral and leave you lieing in your own gut pile,,then take a dump [a j.b.] on you..And then call it a day maybe go home and order a pizza or something... smile

King Richard