Originally Posted By: gia jordan
Waifish would means small and skinny. Kristina Rose and the other girls are probably 5 ft tall, but their body type is what I'd consider small and mighty.

Smut, any pics of Nikki Benz or any bombshell types? So far Raven Bay is the closest to that. also, any casual pics of girls doing stuff like eating or getting dressed?

Well Gia, I didn’t notice Nikki Benz and it seems Tera Patrick didn’t bother showing up, but I generally avoided the areas where and when fans were congregating.
I almost snapped a shot of lame Allie Haze washing down shots of booze with gulps of Monster energy and Jayden Lee sharing a meal with Ivan, but I was afraid he might gnaw my arm off.
Also, could’ve gotten a covert pic of Ben English reading a paper by the Batmobile as well as the Hedgehog worming his finger into some dude’s girlfriends’ ass, but it was gross.
And yeah, Bornyo, Kristina is small yet sturdy, but not as tiny as others in the house.
Anyway, here's a few more pix of some cute girls from L.A. Direct. Wtf, maybe I’ll use a regular camera next time, but I’m too lazy to lug one around.

Christie Stevens

Madison Fox

Attachments
Christie Stevens.JPG (382 downloads)
Madison Fox .JPG (376 downloads)